Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Monday Blues...

Guess wad ? i din go to work ytd...which is Monday of course. Partly due to monday blues n partly i dun hav enough sleep on da last sat nite, hence i still felt very tired n sleepy when i woke up... so just feel like giving myself another rest day n i continue to sleep all the way till 11am... i've not done this for very long... cos usually my mornings on weekends are packed with gym or soccer etc... or hav breakfast w my family... ya.. so total i slept for bout 10hrs ytd... i had i slight headache aft i woke up... maybe slept for too long already... but anyway thats not the thing i wanna bring up...

In the afternoon i went for a tan... jus couldnt resist the blazing sun up there... after tt i met up with JOyce, the counter gal whom i used to see her every Sat morning when i hit the gym at Safra Mt Faber. We had coffee @ e Ya Kun Toast there... and here is wad i wanna bring up... she brought all these L'oreal Cleansers below for me...


Total she has given me about 9 of this... above shown is 7 only. I guess tts quite alot as if u combine them all together u can probably buy one big one for probably SGD$8-10. Quite worthy and most of all its small tt i can carry it ard with me to work or when i hav outdoor activities... Anyway the campaign for this L'oreal Cleanser is over... so they hav quite a number of leftovers... so she probably gave them all to me... hee... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment