Monday, October 27, 2008

1 Mth Anniversary - 27.10.08


Michelle & I

Its our 1 month Anniversary. . .

27.10.08

since

27.09.08

Just wanna say Thank you for all your love that you've given me

I appreciate all the things that u've done for me

I will cherish you and love u as much as u do or even more ...


my dear bought me a Lenovo S10 mini PC . . .

its also somehow called the E-PC
its very small... which has all the basic functions... which is enough for u to use it to surf net, msn, blog etc... but this is nt suitable for gaming... it only serves the nec. capability for the purposes mentioned earlier... Its really good for me as i don't really play comp. games nowadays... and wad i usually does is surf net, msn, blog and check email... so its really cool har...
Thank you again, Michelle !
~~~

On the other hand, i've done a HAND-MADE CARD for her & some other things . . .

Feel Free to visit her blog to know more bout it . . . ;)

~
In addition, she created a blog specially for both of us

There was a small Lil' card attached to the laptop when i received the present

Inside, it has our blog address & the password ...

Only specially for our private bloggin'
(I will Not reveal it to you =P)

When i log in...

I was enabled to view the blog...

There she had already blogged all the things that we had been thru' thru' out the past 1 month...

Terribly Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment