Thursday, November 27, 2008

Its a ScAry SurPriSE Today !!!

Today's our 2nd Month-niversary...

While i was walking along the corridor, bout to reach home after having dinner with my dad outside.. i saw these PiNk heArt shaped cotton pad on the wall... fora moment i know its her... Michelle.. cos she has all these as her room decor... but later when i walk down the stairs.. I saw even more... and there i realised that there isn't jus one or two around...

I put down my things the moment step into the house, fed my dog Tracce and went back to check again... and there i collected all these loves back...

Upon collecting all these, it was sometimes abit paiseh (embarrassed) even though there wasn't anybody looking at me... but i jus happened to scare that someone might caught me plucking those loves down and know that OHhhh... its ME ! haha.. LoL... !

This is e level i stay . . . Don't stalk me ah...!

on da cable casing...

Total there are 28 pieces i've collected, but Michelle said that there are more.. probably 30+

These are the different shapes & colours actually...

Lift Lobby!

Inside the lift ... is nAd an exception...

Even the Letter Box also have...

There were also 3 on the coconut/palm tree at the car park where i always alight from her car at... but sorry the photo was not taken. but its okie... :)

The process of collecting those loves n flowers back is quite SCARY...

but its REALLY sweet !

No comments:

Post a Comment