Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I LOVE KIEHL'S


Guess What ?

Me & my Girlfriend bought many Kiehl's products last Saturday !

04.04.09

We bought more than S$120 worth of Kiehl's products and got an instant S$20 off our bill... CoOL...



Kiehl's having an event from 3rd - 8th April

at Tangs Plaza Forecourt @ TANGS Orchard

Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner (S$27)
my Girlfriend, Michelle bought this above for her friend, Iris...

Centella Skin-Calming Facial Cleanser (S$49)
she bought this for herself...

Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub (S$49)
I got this for myself...
Last time one of my friend bought this also after trying out the samples I gave him...

Spent S$120 and above...
and we got this Liquid Hand "Soap Coriander"

Last but nOt LeaSt... we took this at the "Kiehl's Ultimate White Avenue"
by a professional photographer over there... :)

In addition, Thanks to Zling for the goody bags, Michelle who ushered us to the store and Kiehl's consultants for your excellent service and detailed explanation on the products.

-------------------------------------------------------


Ulitmate White - Brightening Cleansing Cream (S$43)

On another occasion some time back, I bought this for a friend who find the product quite good after trying out the sample I gave her during an event promoting the Ultimate White series


Also visit : http://www.kiehls.com/_us/_en/face/cleansers.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment