Thursday, April 23, 2009

Shaun & Michelle

I happened to browse thru' the mypaper this morning while on my way to work... and I saw this article about Michelle Chia getting married to Shaun Chen... was quite interested in the article and I read on... Later I realised its also talking about their invitation card which has an emblem showing the 2 letters S & M, which hence created "SM". The artiste said that it was meant as a joke.

So wad is SM?

Answer: S/M stands for Sadism and Masochism. Some prefer the term BDSM or Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission. Women who enjoy BDSM find that combining pleasure and pain turns them on.
S/M is not abuse. It is consensual activity between willing partners. BDSM is a way for some women to gain power by pushing their limits. Some examples of S/M are: spanking, bondage, whipping, acting out scenes and attending sex parties.


Coincidently,

My name is Shaun & my girlfriend is Michelle...

Hence,

we're also Shaun & Michelle.

Cool...

Their Invitation Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment