Friday, May 1, 2009

Thermal Guard Solar Film


Last year I went to this Thermal Guard shop to have my Solar Film fixed.
When I there to collect my car... I saw marks all over the side windows...
I told the auntie who was in-charge of me and she told me "Its like that... after some time it will go off."

But after nearing a year... the marks were still there...
I don't really have time to make appointment to amend the problem.
But about 2 weeks ago, when i went down for an audition for Biore, i manage to passby this shop and made an appointment.

If I not wrong, it has 3 yrs warranty.

The person-in-charge, Michael... very friendly...
Gave me the password for their wireless network for me to use my laptop there while waiting for about an hour for my car to be done...
They RE-DO the whole thing... as in 3 side windows for me... 1 of the remaining side window is alright.

Above is the picture they tore off the old film...

Thanks to Thermal Guard!


Feel free to visit : www.thermalguard.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment