Saturday, August 15, 2009

NDP2009 @ The Padang !

William, Jasmine, Michelle and I went for the NDP @ Padang
on 09 Aug 2009 !


Sweet Couple William & Jasmine

Me and my Gf Michelle...

See... we were havin' FUN n going along with the on-stage music.
Its damn loud! Blasted my ear drums!


The Singapore Pledge

We, the citizens of Singapore,
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to build a democratic society
based on justice and equality
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and
progress for our nation.

Arrr.... I gad bullied!!! :(
Springing to Life @ Padang NDP !

Jasmine & Michelle
First photo taken together!

Here we SALUTE to our Country, SINGAPORE !

Here... photo taken with the YoungNTUC Female Contestant No. 5 Wong Si Chi aka Wing
met her at the entrance... eventually she n her friends sat beside us... :)

Parachuts coming down ...

Singapore Flag w Helicopters passing across the Padang to the Floating Platform at Marina!

FIGHT for SINGAPORE!
[ this was wad they did to my back :( ]


NTUC Union Contingent Marching pass the Padang!

Getting my candle lit up from someone...
so that i can pass it to my friends.


Photo taken w Wing again! :)


FIREWORKS!!!

Thanks to William for taking such nice shot for us!
I truly appreciate it!
Thks!

Im sad that i didnt take a good shot for them...
quite hard to capture it n the sky starts to get smokier also...

Nevertheless, it was really a memorable event.
The most torturing part was the last part as everyone left the place and it became very crowded, slow, hot, sticky, squeezy, smelly, slow and irritating!
And F.Y.I., we got the tickets from YoungNTUC because we participated a competition held by them..
Click HERE to know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment