Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Advanced Birthday Celebration on 28 August '09

Its our Birthday!

Jackie and I

But of course... one is belated n one is advanced! ha...

Jackie's bday's on 26 August.
Mine 4th September !

I got a AX belt and Jackie gt a Fred Perry Polo Tee!

In addition, i also gt a Photo Frame from them...
i supposed Rongming (Rm in short) was the one who bought the present for me, and he mentioned why he bought this photo frame...
Guess why ?

he said its for me to display my modelling photos in it... since im doin some modelling!
Cool... n thanks for being so thoughtful!

Havin' Fun!
Guess what? thats my flying shoe joining in! :P

Me and Alex ...

Me and Rm ...


Group Photo - ALL IN!

this was the Armani Xchange belt they gave me...

and here...
my photos with the photo frame ...

Thanks Guys for organising this... and i truly appreciate everything!
Thks!

No comments:

Post a Comment