Thursday, December 3, 2009

KOZINE November Issue, 2009

was featured on the Korean Magazine called KOZINE!

being the only male and First winner...
i was flanged by two ladies who are in the top 3 finalist
one on the right is a REAL korean...
one the the left, Charissa is a really friendly person :)

Thanks all for your votes that time...
eventually contributed to my winning n hence clinching the First winner.
Thanks to Charissa for your votes... &
Thanks to William for introducing this to me...
as much as possible i will share my prizes with you all with the vouchers that i've gotten... (see the following picture)

they have sent me 50 copies of this ...
if you want a copy - let me know by sending me an email!
(Only to Friends of Shaun Owyeong EdisOn)
Whilst stock last! haha...


Here's wad i've got...
theres actually 10 x Kenaris Salon $50 vouchers...
the rest u can count by yourself... ha.

~

More pictures can be found at Singapore Kiehl's Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment