Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ROCHER FLOWERS ON SALE !!!

beautiful lovely rocher flowers...
with a touch of elegance and class for your love ones ...
... this coming Valentines'




Love is Everywhere!
it's in the air and all around...


Show your affection to those that you Love.
Make this Valentines' Day an extra special one for the extra special friend or the love of your life...

Order your Rochers now...

1 stalk at Only $2!

For more...
6 stalks in a bouquet - $12
12 stalks in a bouquet- $24
20 stalks in a bouquet - $36 (BEST BUY!)

We can bundle it up as a bouquet like the one u see in the first picture.

To Order:
Pls call 9686 0495

Collection Date on 13th & 14th February.
Earlier collection can be made possible at MRT stns.
(Preferred location would be Tiong Bahru Plaza, Vivo City)

Meaning of the number of Roses...
1 stalk - Love at 1st Sight
2 stalks - Mutual Feelings
3 stalks - I Love You
7 stalks - I am Infatuated by You
9 stalks - Together as Long as We Live
10 stalks - You are Perfect
11 stalks - You are My Treasured One
12 stalks - Be My Steady
13 stalks - Friends Forever
15 stalks - I am Sorry
20 stalks - I am Sincere Towards You
21 stalks - I am Committed to You
36 stalks - I Will Remember Our Romantic Moments
40 stalks - My Love is Genuine
99 stalks - I Will Love You Till the Day I Die
100 stalks - I am Totally Devoted to You
101 stalks - You are My One and Only
999 stalks - My Love Will Last Till the End of Time

No comments:

Post a Comment