Thursday, June 11, 2009

YS & JS Wedding on 05 June 2009 (Fri)

"Siam arh... !" Here comes the "ShiO Tirrr" (Roasted Pig)

my brother... James being the first to drive the wedding car...

me 2nd... after tt i drove all the way... from one place to another...

handsome bridegroom on the way to get her fiancee...

are u getting nervous ?

my the other 2 brothers... Chris and James (from right most)

by the way... ReaL brothers arh... !


Here we are... the Owyeong Brothers !

my pretty cousin Cecilia.... not Chung!


my brother met his friend there...


our cool cousin... Yun....

"Lai arh... Mai Tu LiaO ! DA... !"

Cheers !



Our Good Supportive friend, Wendy aka Josephine... with the groom

our daddy... looks good that day too ! :)

here's my sis-in-law Soo Chuen, cute nephew Yi-hern & baby Jing Shuen!


he was wearing a shirt which i bought from Japan, Daiso last December. Nice !

here we are together again... :)
but bro... why u never wear your suit ? haha...

Here comes the BRiDE !

Cousin Joseph and his wife, Winnie... !

Cousin Cecilia and her very ONz husband Eric !

Candid shots !

we were sober...

No comments:

Post a Comment