Sunday, September 5, 2010

My 26th Birthday!

My family celebrated my birthday on the 5th...
the ACTUAL DAY wss yesterday 4th Sept.

We had steamboat!

Nice cake from BreadTalk!

my sis-in-law trying out my camera...
Panasonic Lumix LX3
(bought by my gf for my bday last year)

MUSCATO again! This is Nice!
U can get it easily... at any NTUC supermarket.

A Nice Family Shot.. with my grandma (far left)

A photo with my eldest brother + the cake..
cos this celebration was actually sort of for both of us. His birthday was last week 28th Aug.

After the singing the bday song...
Time to cut the cake!

gif animator


My GF happened to take this "Ah Beng" shot of me cutting the cake! haha...

Last but not least.. we had a toast of the Muscato white wine!
Cheers!

It was really a nice evening with my family and girlfriend...
i felt the warmth of gathering together as a family!
Its not just about the birthday, but the happiness and joy that we're together. :)

------------------------

4th September 2010

The Actual Day!

Celebrated with Kelvin & his wife... treating them to an evening buffet at
The Melting Pot Cafe which is at the Holiday Inn atrium.
317 Outram Road. Level 4.

a picture with my beloved girlfriend, Michelle.

After the dinner.. we went over to Kelvin's place for Mahjong! :)

Kelvin and Weiping (his wife) gave me these for my bday present!
Its my FIRST Adidas T-shirt. :)

Yes.. my GF bought me this Gym Bench named VITO from Kettler.
Its considered one of the better bench you can find.
Its adjustable from horizontally flat to 90 degrees upright.

NEXT -> I'll be setting up my mini gym corner with mirror, free weights and also invest in a barbell handle.
(Those who have not given me my birthday present.. For your info, i dont mind accepting belated gifts! haha!)

In addition, i strike the 4D this evening. 1st Prize. i guess it part of my birthday present from god. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment